Oh the wait

How long does macphersons usually take to process an in stock item I’m waiting on my elise and it’s been almost a week and still showing processing…this is my first time ordering from them

2 Likes

Can’t help you on macphersons but I’m here for support!! I’m waiting on my paints from Special Care Nursery in the UK! Oy vey! She said this week sometime though!

1 Like

I have ordered from MacPherson’s many times and I can tell you they are wonderful people. They are NOT a fast as BB by any means so you will be slower in getting your stuff but it will come, be patient. They take a while. I think we get spoiled by BB they are so darn fast.

7 Likes

I also have had good experiences with them. They are slower than BB but I think that’s partly due to shipping from Canada to US. I think it usually takes me about 2wks or so from order to getting it, maybe slightly longer or shorter depending on how busy They are. You can always call or email. They email back quickly and are very nice to speak with on the phone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank u ladies I just thought it was weird that nothing further no charge on the card yet I can’t wait to get her one of my dream babies

2 Likes

If you spent over $100 the shipping is usually free :wink: That may be why there’s no additional chg??

2 Likes

They take awhile sometimes, the lady is very sweet, sometimes they get an overload of orders and it gets them behind. I usually email them, and they’ll let you know something🙂

2 Likes

Just a heads up… I recently ordered from them. My original card was declined for some reason and I had to use a different card. They kept trying to run it through and it never would work. So you may want to call them and just find out if for some reason that happened to you too. Other than that there was no problem. Hope you get it sorted out soon. I think sometimes stuff between the USA and Canada doesn’t work that well LOL

1 Like