Oderless Paint Thinner in Australia?

Hey everyone!!
I’m going to place an order with bountiful baby in a few days im trying to make it to payday! its killing me lol! :laughing:
Anyways, I’m going to be using Genesis Heat Set Paints but i noticed bountiful baby’s paint thinner only ships to the US only… and i do have some thinning medium but im looking to buy some paint thinner, does anyone know where i can get some paint thinner that works with GHSP’s and can ship to Australia??

And i am buying the small set of eight premixed paints aswell as a small jar of burnt umber, yellow ochre and a all jar of creases. Any other recomended paints that will help with realistic newborn skin tones?
Thanks guys!

1 Like

I am not in Australia, but you can check this https://www.youtube.com/user/MiracleBabiesNursery

This lovely lady has a bunch of tutorials and sells supply as Aussie Reborn Supplies.

2 Likes

She is awesome, and of course love her accent.

1 Like

You can maybe find Gamsol or Mona Lisa thinner on Amazon that will ship to Australia.

1 Like

Annette again… :relaxed:
https://aussierebornsupplies.com.au/art-spectrum-odourless-artist-solvent-thinners-reborn-painting-w-genesis-paints.html

1 Like

@YelenaRey Thank you! :slight_smile: she’s in Australia so maybe it might be a good idea to order the small things i need when i need to restock up on like 1-2 kits, mohair, paints varnishes and thinners and when i have to put a bigger order in ill go through bountiful baby, as paying $30+ for shipping to australia can be quite costly if you dont order in bulk :slight_smile:

@hyelah1990 Thank you ill be sure to order supplies from Her company when i need to re stock on things like thinners, paints, mohair and rooting needles, etc :slight_smile:

@Bec1273 i will check that out! Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is BB coupon for 3/11 - 3/15, if you can wait …

2 Likes

I THINK YOU NEED THE 3 PRIMARY COLORS, rED-bLUE-yELLOW. YOU CAN BLEND ANY COLOR FROM THESE OR TINT THE THE PREMIXED LIGHTER OR DARKER. I think the premixed crease colors turn out looking dirty so always blend my own. Just a thought, I’m sure others think differently & we’re all individuals. LOTS OF LUCK!!

1 Like

You should be able to use any artist grade thinner. I use Mona Lisa and Gamsol but others use that Bob (what’s his name) he’s an artist, used to paint on TV. Any art store or craft store should have what you need. The thinner is just to move the paint, and Genesis is also made to paint on canvas, I would just be sure to get Odorless thinner made for artist work-----Not paint thinner for painting your house.

1 Like

@lynn Thank you Lynn!! I’m thinking about buying a few seconds kits from the BB website while they still have there sale on, would you recommend this? Are the defects of the seconds kits mainly small or major?

Most people who buy seconds kits say often times they can’t even find anything wrong with them. If there is a small flaw it is usually “workable”. Lots of ladies buy ‘seconds’ with no problems. Good Luck.

@lynn Thank you!! Ill definetly be sure to place an order and get a few seconds kits too! I’m in Australia so i’ll most likely order a few different kits at a time and stock up on supplies!

I buy seconds kits a lot, I have never seen any difference in them. You would never be able to tell they were seconds in my opinion.

1 Like

I just ordered two second kits and both of them has minor limbs deformity, like they were squeezed, which I hope will be corrected by heating before I’ll start to paint.

1 Like

@YelenaRey If i came across an issue like this with a kit how would i try correct it? By heating the limbs or filling them with something?

I’ll try to heat them and stuff them with polyfill to get them to normal shape.

1 Like

@Angel-Smith, I just got another box with two 2nds today and again, beside two flat areas on the limbs I don’t see anything magor. Heads are fine. I guess I’ll stick to the 2nds for now. But before ordering check the price on discounted kits. Some times discounted has lower prices than 2nds.

1 Like