Nursery naming

Im thinking about getting the courage putting a doll or 2 up but looking at the doll sites seens i need a nursery name.How do i find if a name is already taken.?

2 Likes

I know others can help, but I thought of a name then googled it. When I couldn’t find the name I chose, that was it.

4 Likes

There are sooooo many different names out there I was told to try to come up with one that included my name so it would be less likely to be confused with one similar.

1 Like

Thanks everyone.Ugh my name is so long hate to use it but good idea i have a few written down guess i will try and add some distinct thing

1 Like

You could shorten your name to Roxy…
Roxy’s Reborns
Reborns by Roxy

1 Like

this is where I looked when i was thinking of names as well as google search.

http://www.dolly411.com/Alphabetical-Listings.html

http://dollkitsinternational.com/index.php/a-z-reborn-artists#i

2 Likes

I like Roxy’s Reborns…short and sweet!

Thank you for the idea if only i didnt hate my name! Roxy always called that when young .always hated it…either a strippers name or dogs name…and Roxanne is just ok…
Googled about 30 names all taken.by something doll related .if not a doll…so i took my grandmothers first nanes …Lydia May Reborns?
Anyone hear that one ?
Im just not creative but that has a certain flow IF not taken.Best ive come up with i didnt see related to a doll.
Thanks for the list! some names i picked arent on there but commercial dolls have about every name sewed up with a doll!!
Hate to confused anyone in the future with the same name…even tried some french phrases since i live in Bonne Terre Mo…french phrases .names . .Taken!!
Guess they could be Bonne Terre reborn nursery.I just sort of like Lydia May…What do you think?

1 Like

I’m terrible at picking names, too. Let it simmer for a bit and something will come to you.

1 Like

I like your name and Roxy’s Reborns is nice. Lydia’s Kids?

Would you be okay with dropping the may? You could use something like Lydia’s little wonders. Or May babies?

1 Like

I sort of like Lydia Mays reborns or nursery No dont think just Lydia .works for me

Lydia May Littles
Lydia May Babes
May Lydia Littles
May Lydia Creations
Lydia May Dollbabies
Roxanne’s Reborn Babydolls
Rirish Reborns
I’m spent :slight_smile:

Thank you yes i like Lydia Mays Littles and Lydia Mays dollbabys…both sound nice

2 Likes