Nursery name, Opinions?

Ok, so I have been trying to narrow down a nursery name… I wasn’t gonna do one but I like the idea of using it on Reborns.com (once I join) and providing it to Star to add to her site.

Anyways I have checked these 2 sites I found through searching this forum, as well as google searching.
http://www.dolly411.com/Alphabetical-Listings.html

http://dollkitsinternational.com/index.php/a-z-reborn-artists#i

My top 3 names I am leaning toward are:

Uniquely Your’s - Reborn Babies by Jenni Lesser (there are wedding shops with Uniquely your’s but no baby things that I have found)

Forever & Always - Reborn Babies by Jenni Lesser (there was a Always and Forever Reborns on youtube - looked to be a teen who roll plays)

Kidlets & Piglets - Reborns by Jenni Lesser (didn’t find anything like it)

I am favoring Uniquely Your’s right now. Any thoughts? And if I did go with that what type of logo would go with it? lol

8 Likes

" Kidlets & Piglets" I love silly, fun, memorable names! :grinning:

5 Likes

Uniquely Your’s is my favorite :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

You should do a search to make sure it’s not registered or trademarked. Otherwise you can be sued and they can sue for any monies collected under the name. Once you find a clear name register with your city and state. Keep track of your sales with quick books.

2 Likes

Do you know a site to search?

Uniquely yours❤️

1 Like

I searched on “United States patents and trademarks” and it didnt find anything either…

1 Like

Hard to pick , I like them all

1 Like

Facebook has some Uniquely Yours pages -
a clothing store in Kansas,
a women’s clothes in New York,
a home decor shop in Washington,
a Gift shop in Colorado,
Prom, Pageant & Bridal clothes in Ohio

And so on but I dont see anything baby or doll related.

1 Like

I like Forver and Always

2 Likes

Uniquely Yours

2 Likes

Uniquely Yours :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love the name Uniquely Your’s!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I posted a bunch of links in the topic I started. It’s nursery name- legally.

1 Like

Cool, thanks I will check them out :slight_smile:

The only problem with Uniquely Yours is that it doesn’t give any hint of what you actually make. It could just as easily be a name for a boutique or makeup line.

I’m all for kidlets…with or without the piglets.
Kidlets sounds really cute by itself.

1 Like

I figured it would be something like Uniquely Yours - Reborns by Jenni… Then it says both and my name.

3 Likes