Nursery name change opinions please

When I chose my name for my nursery page, I researched and didn’t find any other doodlebugs. However a couple months back, I found out there is another page with a name similar. Hers is doodlebugs blessing reborn nursery. Would you change your name or is it different enough it shouldn’t matter? I had someone message me today thinking it was her page, which is the first time it’s happened but it just got me to thinking about it. Originally I wanted to use my name, which is Meaghan but I found several other nursery pages using that name with different spellings. Just looking for honest opinions on what others would do!

2 Likes

Nursery names are so hard! There are lots of different variants of wiggle and doodles that I’ve seen. But on the same note- if you love it, OWN it! :slight_smile: As long as yours isn’t exactly the same, and your honest when asked, I don’t see any issue! I’ve only done one name change since I started, and only because my last name changed and I like to play on words. :woman_shrugging:

I like my name. My mom called all my babies doodlebug when the were little babies and that’s why I chose it. It is a hard decision lol. And I looked on Google and Facebook and didn’t find any others but hers has been a page for about a year longer than mine. Yea, I told the girl her real page name and everything.

1 Like

Doodlebugs by Meaghan
Either that or I would create a logo, use the name Doodlebugs Nursery, then under that in smaller print “Reborn artist Meaghan Abcd”

Nursery names are tough, which it why I suggest just getting it over with and making the name highly personal to minimize the possibility of someone else coming up with anything similar.

3 Likes

I do like that idea. I thought about creating a logo but I’m not sure how to.

Years ago there was another doodlebug nursery. She was a member here. She no longer reborns though.

3 Likes

I changed mine after a woman took almost the same. But I was planning on changing it anyway for a name that represents me more. If I have wanted to keep it, I would have probably contact her. I have mine way before and it was confusing.

You can keep it, it’s different, and I like @DollyPardon suggestion on adding your name.

4 Likes

I like her idea also. Now I just gotta find out how to make a logo.

I call my hubby of almost 25 years Doodlebug lol

1 Like

Term of endearment lol

1 Like

I was going to tell her that also. She is out of reborning now but when I first saw the name I wondered. Hey we’ve been here for awhile LOL. :footprints: :baby:

3 Likes

‘Meghan’s Doodlebugs’, perhaps?

4 Likes

Search out a logo designer on Etsy. You can have a graphic artist make your logo, page Banner, business cards, virtually anything you need. Services are priced based on how many variants you want. I designed my logo by hand and then sent it off for someone to convert the file to vector format with allows resizing without changing resolution.

1 Like

Can you use it in your phone? Like save it as a file or something?

Here is one,

1 Like

It really is. I try :slight_smile:

After you created a logo and saved a file with that programm how to add it to the pictures?

Edited: I figure out that I can paste on the photo.

I wondered the same thing actually.