Not sure if I have full limbs or 3/4 limbs? Help

I am new to the world of reborning. I bought an unbranded kit and it said it was full limbs, but now I’m not sure. Also, it feels like the head is too small?i can’t tell because all the pics of everyone’s reborns don’t have an adult in them for reference. I just bought a full limb body, it’s in the mail, but now I think I have 3/4 limbs. Can someone help? Maybe post pics of your full limbs so I can see what they’re supposed to look like? That’s what I get for buying from an unknown source😐Thanks in advance

The legs look full and the arms look 3/4.

5 Likes

Those are 3/4 arms. Full arms would have a shoulder cap sculpted on them and the flange would be off to the side.

7 Likes

There are numbers
Ty1704 c 10 a
Thanks for replying! Now I’m stuck with full limbs body lol guess I have to order the other body.

1 Like

That’s Adeline by Ping Lau. Did you get her from AliExpress or eBay?

3 Likes

Here is an example of what full arms would look like.

5 Likes

Thank you! I am brand new to this and can’t wait to start making her. Now I see the difference. I thought her arms seemed short. Grrrr
Does the head look normal sized? It’s hard to reference others sizes. Hoping I wasn’t completely ripped off

2 Likes

Ebay

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Oh I think she’s an illegal copy of Ping Lau’s baby. It’s not your fault. A lot of newbies don’t know. There’s several stores that sell the original kits. MacPherson’s, irrestables and dollssoreal are authorized sellers.

6 Likes

Pretty sure it is an illegal copy of Adeline. :frowning:

Ping’s sculpts have her symbol on the neck

Like this if I remember right

And I agree that one is 3/4 arm and full leg

6 Likes

Oh no! Grrrr. Thanks. At least I found this site. It’s just for me at least, I don’t want to sell her. Maybe I can order full arms instead of getting a new body. Thanks for your help ladies I look forward to being a part of this community. :+1::blush: And I will order nothing but real kits from now on. It’s not worth it

2 Likes

Yeah, no symbol. :disappointed: I loved her so much. Now I know not to buy from other sellers.

1 Like

I understand! In the future especially if posting pics of your beautiful babies, make sure it’s a legitimate kit. People get very offended because it takes money away from the sculptor and it isn’t fair to those who paid full price. Plus it can get you banned from some Facebook groups and prototype lists. I’m glad you’re here and can’t wait to see what you create.

4 Likes

definitely 3/4 limbs

1 Like

I have 2 Ping Raven heads but no limbs.I have never done one of her sculpts.Any idea where I can find limbs to match.Oh and yes mine are legit and have this on the back of head.

1 Like

I am not sure. Maybe contact her. There was a new set of Raven kits produced recently I think.

2 Likes

Thank you

I just got the 20mm eyes(called for, for the kit) and they look too big. I’m not sure, but I’m thinking of returning the kit I bought since it’s not original, and I can’t tell if the size of the head and limbs are the true size. I don’t know how I could find out. And the only way to tell if the eyes fit is to cut to squeeze them in. Not sure what I’m going to do. :pensive:

2 Likes

Personally I would return it.

3 Likes