Nonie's Angels Website

Is Nonie’s Angels still taking orders through her website? It let’s me put things in the cart but I don’t want to pay until I know the order will get filled. If she’s only on Facebook she really should take down her website. I can’t order through Facebook (long, boring story) so her website is my only option.

2 Likes

As far as I know her site is still active but she is taking a break from selling new kits. But she still has some. No nole nipples, cable ties, brushes, pacifiers, etc.

Sometimes it will say she has something when you search but once you go to pay it says it isn’t in stock. Just pay attention to what it says when you try.

I recently bought a Yannie from her. But I live close to her so we just met up instead of shipping it.

2 Likes

I ordered and paid for some items a few months ago but they never arrived, I did email her and although she said she would look into it I never heard any more nor received my items, luckily it was only a small low value order but I certainly wouldn’t use the site again.

2 Likes

I found a discounted kit in a Google search and it allowed me to proceed on her site through to the PayPal payment page. But then I noticed if I went directly to her site she states she’s no longer selling kits, and I couldn’t navigate to that page. I tried to contact her via Facebook to ask if she actually had the kit & if it’s for sale but didn’t receive a reply, so I didn’t order. Hmm…

1 Like

I used to order from her all the time. Today I wanted to order a couple of things. When I went to check out it said the cable ties are out of stock. The other item appears to be available but I can’t afford to give away my money so now I’m hesitant to order from her. The problem is that hers is the only site that has the comb and brush sets that I want and are very reasonably priced.

Jenni, do you know if she’s downsizing for some reason? Do you think she’s going to be closing up shop?

I am not sure. I know she said she was taking a break for selling kits. I think she got behind due to personal reasons. She is active on her personal facebook and you may be able to contact her there. But not too sure without being on her friends list.
I know she has an account here but rarely on.

Shoot. I need those comb and brush sets.

1 Like

I know when I talked to her at Walmart she said she does have some… but I haven’t ordered any lately…

Because @juliehougue327 said she placed and paid for an order and never received it I’m a little afraid to order.

Is it these?

If so, Dolls so real has very similar ones just as cheap.

1 Like

That’s them. Thank you so much.

1 Like