No COA with kit?

Is it normal to get a kit from a stockist and it not come with a certificate? I just got a Moby kit from Tinkerbells creations and there is no COA with it, I presumed they all came with certificates if they were from a reputable stockist!

2 Likes

Just email them and I’m sure they will send it.

1 Like

Moby like they sell on BB? BB regular sculpts don’t have a COA. If it’s different than BB, then you can ask but cheaper kits don’t always have a COA

2 Likes

Not all kits have a COA

Only kits from BB that have them are their realborns or special sculpts for ROSE

3 Likes

Yes, Moby by Marissa May, I’m guessing this is one that does not come with a COA then?

3 Likes

No it doesn’t

3 Likes

Ok thank you x

2 Likes

I want to see pictures of this kit. Please post some when you get time. :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

It’s very cute

4 Likes

I have reborned this kit a few times.

2 Likes

Aww she is pretty, can’t wait to start her x

2 Likes

She was not a favorite of mine but the little girl that I made for her loved her and that’s all that matters. She picked out this specific kit and I just went with it. I have seen her reborned much better than mine.

2 Likes

This is my favorite. Not my photo

3 Likes

Adorabl!! I picked the kit because of the dainty facial features, I’m not so keen in her hands being both closed, I prefer more open hands bit it’s a sweet kit and cheap for a beginner like me x

3 Likes

She does have a tiny sweet face but a large forehead. I like the way they painted hair down onto her forehead on this one. It kind of disguises the forehead. When I first started reborning, the BB kits were on sale for $14.99 so i loved that I wasn’t out of much if I ruined one. :grin:

3 Likes

Wow that’s cheap, yes it’s hard when your just starting out, I have seen so many kits I’m in love with but I don’t want to waste money while I’m learning so will wait until I’m more confident to paint an expensive one x

2 Likes

Moby makes a cute baby. Do you have her?

2 Likes

No, but Kate is Marissa May too, isn’t she? So I figure that I need more of her kits bc I love Kate so much. May just be a first baby thing though. :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Yes she is Marissa May and it’s probably not a first baby thing, I think Kate is really cute too. I actually like most of the Marissa May kits that BB has, they make nice babies.

2 Likes