Nino and his clothing

I just received my completed Nino today, done by the very talented @alicekay56!

I’m out right now but I will post photos later. He’s adorable! She truly did a wonderful job on him.

The point of this post is to warn anyone who has a Nino, to be aware of the type of clothing you are dressing him in.

I had tried to dress him in a 0-3 sized onesie, but it wouldn’t fit over his head.

I just went thrift shopping for some clothes for him and made sure that I got items that snapped or zippered; instead of ones that had to be pulled over his head.

8 Likes

FYI my son has a big head so I learned some tricks. Onesies can be put on from the feet upwards. The flaps on the shoulders make them so they can stretch over the shoulders. As for T-shirts…button up or zip up is absolutely the way to go. You’re right, some shirts won’t fit over fat heads. But onesies don’t have to. Slide them on like pants.

6 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion to put the onesies on like pants but this boy is a chunk :grin::heart:and I don’t think it would work that way either.

3 Likes

You are right put them on feet first. It works and you don’t have to get frustrated LOL I have a Nino and that does work for him.

4 Likes

I find that you can put a onsie on him no problem feet first. :footprints: :baby:

3 Likes

Perhaps clothing brand makes a difference?

2 Likes

Yep. It works. My son was a chunk too. A big headed chunk. :rofl:

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! I can’t wait to get my Nino done. Looking forward to seeing pics of yours!!

3 Likes

He’s absolutely handsome! I’ll post photos soon.

2 Likes