Newborn Luna

Exactly. I know they will visit when bunny is born! I’m not going to tell them… I am going to show up in Dallas mid October, and they will SEE! What a great surprise! :tada: I hate to get them all excited again… That’s why it’s better to wait:-) :heart:

2 Likes

Awww Nikki I wish I could give you a big hug. :heart: Luna is so precious!

1 Like

Nik, if you are driving make sure you stop every little while and let your body rest from the vibration of the car. That can cause your body to abort at least that’s what my DR. told me many years ago. Just stop, get out and walk around and give the little Bunny a rest OK? Maybe they have new rules now but don’t take any chances. Hope I’m not overstepping------Love to the BUN !!

1 Like

She is! I am not liking the mavie sculpt for her so much anymore…:grin::grin::grin::grin:

Are u serious??? Ok… I’m not leaving the house… Except to go to hobby lobby and target and carters! They are close! Thanks Lynn! I did NOT KNOW THAT.

Oh! And the baby doc And grocery store. The end. :smiley:

Nik-----I mean if you are taking a ROAD TRIP. Not just around town, I didn’t mean to freak you out!!! Sorry. You can definitely leave the house safely kiddo.

1 Like

My husband is a really bad driver IMO. Lolol I’m safer inside! Hahahah plus I was excited about all the errands I didn’t have to run!! Lolol ok… I’ll be safe! Lolol

1 Like

She doesn’t look as much like Mavie anymore but she did when she was first born. You’ll have to make one every month to keep up with the changes as she grows. Mavie’s just the right size for her to see when she’s older how tiny she was.

2 Likes

Thank you Jean! I needed that! :heart:

She is adorable, growing like crazy! Can’t help but be a proud auntie! Keep that little bunny warm!

1 Like

No… He buys her monkey clothes BECAUSE she’s she’s his monkey butt!:heart:

1 Like

Oh, wow! She is growing so fast. And she is so beautiful! Lucky, lucky family. Monkey Butt is just precious!

1 Like