Newborn Crystal, Cameron & Sienna

Anyone have any idea what happened to these three kits? I’ve been waiting for the promised December re-stocking for ages, when suddenly they were moved to the discontinued list! What a disappointment!

2 Likes

Cameron and Sienna are no longer being produced, they are discontinued. I am pretty sure Crystal is as well.

http://pictures.bountifulbaby.com/inventory/discontinuedkits.html

Yes, they are all discontinued.

I wonder if these will be like apart of the “new and improved” kits.

I don’t think so, they would have announced it by now and they would still be on the “Out Of Stock” Restocking list. But maybe.

I realise they are discontinued, but not that long ago, BB had written that they were going to be restocked in December. Just wondering why the sudden change?

2 Likes

Not sure. Maybe they don’t have the space?

@EmilyBB Any information on the sudden change to make Sienna, Cameron, and Newborn Crystal discontinued? Much appreciated!

1 Like

I am right there with you. t have wanted all three of these for a long time. (Sienna the most, more so than any other doll actually) I was checking the out of stock list frequently to see if the expected arrival miraculously changed and they were going to be here sooner. Then i was gone for a few months, I come back, first thing I do is check to see if Sienna is in, I can’t even find her, so I go to the out of stock list and to my dismay I found out she has been discontinued. And not just Sienna, but the other 2 that I wanted as well, Newborn Crystal and Cameron. My heart is broken, this is far beyond just being disappointed. :cry:

I wondered about the change too. Maybe something happened to the mold. I don’t know how these things work…so that was just a thought. I wish they would let us know instead of leave us speculating. :confused:

1 Like

I so agree!

1 Like

Aww, :frowning: I wanted these babies as well!!