NEW WINNER for asher asleep kit #3 has been drawn!

Hello Everyone! We did not receive a response from the winner of Asher Asleep Kit #3! This means we will be drawing ANOTHER WINNER today! Remember the winners are drawn completely by random using www.random.org, a random generator. I will announce the new winner shortly!!!

4 Likes

Me?

2 Likes

That is great news!!!

I’m so happy for a second chance :slight_smile:

I bought a Presley kit to take the sting out of losing the first contest. Lol

1 Like

:smiley: Me too!

Ladies, I’m really sorry to tell you this, but I’m pretty sure it’s going to be me :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL I’ve never one anything in my life!

LOL No no, I think me! :wink:

Here is the New winner for Bountiful Baby’s Realborn Give-A-Way Drawing for Asher Asleep Kit #3!

@pia

6 Likes

Pia you won!!! I am so happy for you!!!
Mary

2 Likes

yeah Pia Congratulations

2 Likes

@pia it was you!!! Yay!!!

2 Likes

I am speechless! Sending you info now. You guys can send it with Presley that I ordered this morning! PMing my information to you now!

5 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS, Pia! I am so happy for you. YAY! I know you will do a phenomenal job reborning him! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Pia, We will not be able to send the Asher Asleep Kit #3 with the Presley Asleep Kit. However, we can send it a few days before Asher Asleep is Released to the public. We are estimating 2-4 weeks before Asher will be available. Congratulations!

1 Like

YAY, PIA!!! So happy for you!!!

1 Like

Way to go Pia. Congrats.

1 Like

Yeahhhhhhhhh Pia :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: way to go!!!

1 Like

Bummer! I was so excited the days leading up to the drawaing that I was looking for the announcements to be sure that didn’t happen to me. That’s like losing a winning lottery ticket :’(

1 Like

Awesome Pia! I’m so happy for you!

1 Like