New wave, magic chef or?

Hey ladies.
I’m looking for opinions on this…I need a table top oven and I don’t know if I should get the magic chef, or new waive or something else?
Thoughts? Experiences?

Ive had a magic chef and a nuwave. I had a hell of a time getting the magic chef to the right temp. And no mention when I took babys out after cooling I could wipe paint away. I love love love my nu wave.

1 Like

Interesting. Sounds like its worth it to spring for the new wave, it’s more money, but if it’s better…

1 Like

I personally think it’s worth it. You can go on qvc and make payments or on amazon there 100 tp 120 dollars

2 Likes

there’s a second hand store near me that has some unopened new waves…I wonder if they are much cheaper?? LOL! I’m a cheapskate.

1 Like

Me too!! Its worth looking. I would love a second one.

1 Like

I am not happy with temp control on magic chef just paid a little extra for Nuwave.

2 Likes

NuWave!!

1 Like

Just remember to get the extender ring if you go with Nuwave.

Susan

2 Likes

I bought a magic chef almost a year ago and a cheap thermometer.It comes with an extender ring included
You have to watch the temp and test paint at first and dinker with the temp setting until its right. I do have it set on 300 to get 265 but it has worked well for me once it was at the right temp…
I have never had paint rub off.
i think that would just be incorrect temp.
Mine time… i set at about 12 or 13 minutes as it takes maybe 3 or 4 to get up to 265. I dont know anything about NuWave.
Once worked out i set it the same always each bake and dont change the temp ever.
.No problem yet and ive used it every day bar a few very few… for 10 months now .
im not bragging just relating my experience with this one … if i do brag it will break…lol
.Bought near Xmas Oct? Nov? .It was $32 online at Home Depot shipping FREE so cant beat that.
Someone on this forum told us about it …price where to buy for sale price .so i did.Normally i think its$ 50 ish
I dont think youll be unhappy just starting out with this one.

2 Likes

NuWave is the only oven to have, in my opinion!!

1 Like