New toy for the babies!

@ Pia Thanks so much!!! :smile: Anxious to try it. You have been a great help~

1 Like

pia is right this is how ive done mine no preheat needed i leave it in for a min or two before i remove the top never had a problem with over or under heating this way . i even baked my bundle of joy an ashton drake witch is supose to be a sillicone and vinyl mix she came out great

1 Like

@fallnangelmama Getting alot of good feedback so I am getting even more excited. Got it arranged on my craft table. It fits nicely. Thanks for the input. Makes me feel better about using it. :smile:

1 Like

I bake in the garage. There are “fume” odors so I figured it was better to be safe. If your studio is well ventilated, you are probably OK.

1 Like

@deb your welcome u well love it ive tryed home oven turkey roaster convection oven and the new wave and loved it alot

1 Like

I have a nuwave. I bake at power level 7 for 8 minutes too. Some people say they bake at power level 6 but my paint wasn’t curing at that level. It wiped off. So I went to level 7 and it’s been great since then. I bake outside on the porch. I don’t want the fumes in my house. I think that would be dangerous. That is the whole reason I got the nuwave. So I don’t have to worry about fumes in my house. Good luck and let us know how it goes for you!

1 Like

Get an oven thermometer and work out which setting gives you the right temperature. For food, which is cooked over long period, degree hotter or cooler does not make much difference, but for kit it does. So keep your eyes on the thermometer while you are baking.

Got a thermometer as well. Thanks for all the tips. You ladies have helped me out so much!!! :smile:

Check my site here: http://babytoys.myrrhshop.com/