New to the Forum

Hello!
My name is Sydney and I am a reborn artist. I have a YouTube account, Enchanted Creations (this is my nursery name). A little bit about me: I have been painting for over a year now, but not quite a year and a half. I’m starting to improve my techniques since I’m pretty sure I have the basics down. I am only 17, but I’m currently taking college courses so I can graduate early (this December, to be exact).

I’ve been reading topics from the forum for a few weeks now, just to see what it’s all about and to see how it works. So, I decided to join in on the conversations!

Can’t wait to talk with you all. Let me know if you have any questions about me 8)

14 Likes

Hello Sydney, welcome to the forum. You will find lots of wonderful ladies here willing to help you should you need any assistance with anything. It looks like you are on your way to the wonderful world of reborn addiction. It’s Nice to Meet You. Glad you joined us.

Haha, thanks!! I’m pretty sure I’m already there 8)

My mother just bought a 2nds Jake kit that will be under the tree for me to paint, I love his little lip. I think I am mostly waiting for the Sansa by Ping Lau to become available, I just love her expression!

Thank you for the warm welcome.

Welcome to the forum, Sydney! I’m looking forward to seeing some of your dollies. :slight_smile:

Welcome Sydney :slight_smile: This is a great board with amazing ladies. :smile:

Babies Reborn by Isabelle on Facebook

1 Like

@AmyR777 @isabelle Thank you so much for the warm welcome!

1 Like

Welcome Sydney. You will find many helpful hints here and a lot of nice forum members to “talk” to. This is a very addicting hobby to have. Diane

Welcome to the forum Sydney, the ladies here are all very caring and helpful. Just ask and you will have answers in no time. Have fun and I too look forward to seeing your Dollies.

Hi Sydney, Welcome to the Forum…(I have a beautiful niece named Sydney!) Look forward to seeing your babies in the near future…If you see topics you like or need any advice just jump in! You’ll find a very helpful friendly bunch of ladies here… :smile:

Hi Sydney and welcome to the family x You’ll love it here :smiley:

Sorry I missed this earlier. Welcome to the forum!

Hi Jacqueline,

Love your new photo on your avatar!!! :smile:

I love your avatar pic, too!! :slight_smile:

@westernstarr @AmyR777
Thank you both! I thought it was about time I “showed my face” so to speak. It’s very freeing. My friends and family call me Jackie for short. I put the whole thing (first middle last) up there because there are a lot of Jacquelines and Jackies in the reborning world (I was surprised how many we are) and I didn’t want to be confused with someone else. And thanks for noticing. I hate putting pics of myself online (first time) so it was a bit of a big deal for me to change it here and start listing on reborns.com
It’s jml.reborns.com if you want to take a peek.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum Sydney!!