New to me

Has anyone seen this mystery body package before or tried it ? I haven’t seen it before just curious if anyone had tried it yet .

I haven’t seen that one before. Must be new.
I would’ve gotten one with my last order if I’d seen it. Extra bodies always come in handy.

1 Like

Yeah I haven’t seen it as I said and if had seen it when ordering something else I would have taken a chance on it just out of curiosity :smile: but not wanting to order just to get it.

Never saw that before. It must be bodies that aren’t too popular if they are at such a bargain. I’d be afraid to get three pig bodies or something lol

5 Likes

I would still try it just for fun if I was ordering something else but not paying postage on a surprise on purpose I get enough of those by accident :smile:

1 Like

In the fine print it says bodies that did NOT pass their quality checks for firsts and seconds… or that have been discontinued.

2 Likes

Uh huh so whats your point? :smile: it also says could be China body and ink and so forth but it is a mystery and could be not any of the above are you not adventurous lol .

2 Likes

hahaha! :wink:
I was just saying… might be handy to know how to use a needle and thread or maybe a sewing machine. (some people dont)

2 Likes

I do , I do just one problem none of mine are working right now :joy: Sewing machine that is guess I could do it by hand but bummer .

2 Likes

I had not seen it.

1 Like

I’m trying to think of what else I need just to be adventurous, lol.
@Sony72 I’d buy some of those bodies from you if you want to sell them!

1 Like