New to forum

Welcome Jean, nice to meet you! This is a great place to share.

no i cant see them either

6 Likes

WOW! You are very tidy and organized. I would love to have a dedicated room like that.

hahah thanks Pia … . you can’t see the other side of the room !!! LOL!

1 Like

Very nice work area and nursery!

Thank you !!

OMG! Wow, that’s a gorgeous room!

Love them both!!! I really envy the natural lighting you must get in your work room.

Great nursery and workroom. My workroom is in the chilly dark basement.

OMG----I Love, Love, Love your nursery! Victorian is my favorite era. I just love all the feminine things that go in that period. Your nursery is a dream come true, you have decorated it absolutely gorgeous! I love your wallpaper, Furniture is perfect, you are a lucky lady, Your husband is a dreamboat for building you the PERFECT place to work and do your hobbies, I’m so glad you decided to join us here. Happy Reborning going forward.

1 Like

By the way-----where are you located—it looks really cold out that window!

Beautiful workspace. Mine is very disorganized, but it is a whole room. It used to be my homeschool room but now all my kids are done. So now it’s all mine. Well, mine and my daughter who does many projects in there and usually leaves them out for later. She and I are both disorganized artists. I long to be different and organize repeatedly only to have it fall to pieces and I have to start over. Love yours though!

1 Like

Thank you so much everybody ! Wow, I feel so welcome here . … . I am located in beautiful B.C. Canada . We are just coming into spring now . … Our back yard is full of pussy willows all in full bloom !! My favorite time of year !! :smile:

2 Likes

Every year I wait with great anticipation for all the trees in our part of WA to pop into bloom. Then I have a ritual. Each year I look happily to heaven and say “Thank you Lord, for another spring!” And my heart is filled with joy and Thanksgiving. My rule is that I must say it aloud, and someone else must hear me say it, besides myself and God. I look forward to it every year and I wait until just the right day, and I always know the right day, somehow.

2 Likes

That is lovely . . . I think spring just brings us the warmth and happiness we need after a long cold winter !!

2 Likes

I am in Ottawa

Where do you live in B.C. ? I am in a little rural area called Keremeos .

Oh my gosh Sony72 you live only a few hours away from me . … nice to know I have a reborn friend not very far away !! Nice to meet you !! :smiley:

Yes , we are a rare bunch in Canada , as it hasn’t really caught on as much here yet ! !LOL! I am always surprised to meet somebody coming from Canada !! It is more of a hot item over in Ontario than here in B.C. !! Glad to meet you , so close to home !!!

1 Like