New Swap?

OK ladies, I am soooo jealous watching all the new babies from the Easter swap that I am to excited to wait. So I am wondering if I start a swap how many would be interested. I will start it next weekend since I am going away the rest of this week. I am thinking only RealBorn kits or trying to match up people with the same kits so, you will get the same kit you give. What do you think?

2 Likes

If I had the money (or skill) to do so I absolutely would! As it stands I can only make bald babies.

2 Likes

I appreciate your enthusiasm, Bonnie, but there may be some trust issues since you’re a new member. We’ve been burned before by new members running away with money or swap dolls, so it’s nothing about you personally. Stay connected so we can continue to get to know you better! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Also… I think there is already another swap in the works for ROSE or to be finished by ROSE.

8 Likes

You can join in on the Rose swap coming up. You can put down a realborn for one of your choices. @Izzy will pair you with someone with your same reborning experience.

5 Likes

How about the new Rose swap? I just saw it

5 Likes

Yep, I will be doing the Rose swap. :blush:

5 Likes