New sculpter/artist?

Has anyone of you ladies heard of " maisa said"? i bought my own christmas present(lol) and just loved this face. Never heard of her before, so just wondering.

3 Likes

She had more sculpts years ago then I didn’t hear her name popping up with new sculpts .
This sculpt is really cute

2 Likes

I was looking at this sculpt the other day! Hadn’t heard of her either but that sculpt sure is precious

2 Likes

Shes a l.e. of 500. Mine was 274 so theres still a few out there😉

2 Likes

You can learn more about her here (circled in red)
Says she has sculpted since 2010 - first vinyl kit in 2016

https://macphersoncrafts.com/online-store/doll-kits-by-sculptor/maisa-said/eloise-by-maisa-said.htm

3 Likes

I’ve been eyeballing her Sierra. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

OMG, her babies are pressioce! Thank you for this discovery!

2 Likes

Yep! Her too, but I see a precious baby boy! Look at that face? How could you not?:heart:

I see girl because she looks a little bit like my daughter whose name is Sierrah.
But wouldn’t Sierra and Eloise make adorable twins? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I want them both, but Sierrah is 16" and Eloise 21", kind of big difference for twins.

Yeah I just noticed that. I wish Sierra was a little bigger.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I have this kit in my stash… so if you’re ever interested let me know. I don’t really want to paint her and I’d let her go for a good price! :wink:

Absolutely! I just bought her new Sierra directly from her and she signed the body. It arrived yesterday and she messaged me to make sure I got it. I got #2 of 500.

2 Likes

Wow!!! She’s great!!!

Do you have a link to her site?

Here you go: Facebook

Which one? I have been hunting for a discount Eloise.

Thank you. I love a baby with the sucky lip. My daughter did that when she was a baby.