New sculpt šŸ˜

Scrolling through Facebook and saw this. New ā€œHaniā€ sculpt produced by Truborns coming soon. Look at that face :heart_eyes:

20 Likes

Such a unique face! I love it!

1 Like

Adorable, I love it too!

Hani is sculpted by AK Kitagawa, produced through Turborns but will be sold at other dealers also like Macphersons

2 Likes

Lovely!! AK Kitagawa sculpts such unique expressionsā€¦ the tongue reminds me of one of her first releases.

Iā€™ll definitely be watching for this one. I just love sculpts with expressions

Reminds me somewhat of Towa, was that who you were referring to?

I was thinking of Abbie (and Miya!) but youā€™re rightā€¦ they all have that ā€œfamily resemblanceā€ :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

OMG! I want them! :heart: :heart:

Anyone have any news on Hani Kitagawa are you going to have her? @Brenda @MacPhersonCrafts

@jlesser I need her.

2 Likes

I know she is on preorder with Truborns but not sure on her release date

3 Likes

So cute! It reminds of my youngest grand baby. She always had her tongue out :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks! @jlesser

1 Like

Thinking of getting her, I wanted Abbie but she is long sold out :joy:. Donā€™t wanna miss out on this one.

Oh. Well the AA example is adorable.

1 Like

We were JUST told we are allowed to purchase a limited number of them.
I have placed my order today and will post her on our site tomorrow :wink:
Thank you so much for asking
hUgs Brenda XOXOX

7 Likes

Oooo, thanks for letting me know! I will keep watching! Thank you so much Brenda @MacPhersonCrafts

2 Likes

We actually acquired more than originally allowed as wellā€¦so we are good to go.
Hani by AK Kitawaga is now open!!!
When you guys ask for usā€¦It is such a blessingā€¦I will let the staff all know about this post. :slight_smile:
hUgs Brenda XOXOOX

3 Likes

I always think itā€™s cool when a company related to the hobby chimes in. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Pre ordered! Yay!!! Open hands, open mouth, open eyes, my favorite type of kits.

3 Likes