New Release - Realborn Maui, in Silicone!

Adorable New Release!

Our newest silicone is as cute as can be, modeled after a real baby! Realborn Maui is available in silicone. Maui is sure to be a favorite, with her adorable newborn squint and perfect features. The real baby was captured to perfection, and we couldn’t be more excited for her release!

You can make her yours here: Realborn® SILICONE Maui Sleeping (19" Reborn Doll Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC)

We also have the sweetest video footage of real Maui: Realborn® Maui - Beautiful Real Baby Footage - YouTube

Maui’s silicone is currently on sale, so take advantage while you can!

Have a great evening,
Bountiful Baby

2 Likes

I hope (but doubt) she will be in vinyl :confused:

1 Like

In looking at the blank head, the right side of the face and eye seems to be much wider than the left side.

6 Likes

It’s such a shame, I don’t know how that was missed! I think it would have been the cutest silicone released so far.

5 Likes

no kidding. Huge difference to me.

3 Likes

Is it possibly the shadow???

@bountifulbaby is there better pictures of the blank face?

1 Like

They do have other pics, I noticed it in all the blank and prototype pics, I think the straight on photo just is where you can see it the clearest

2 Likes

Yes i can see it in the other photos but the baby is positioned so it’s not as noticeable as the blank.

1 Like

I forgot about the “more photos” button

I do still see it here :frowning:

But not so much here

1 Like

From the video, at one angle the real baby appears to have different sizes of eyes.

But from other angles, she’s proportional

It looks like they took scans of her in the awkward position and didn’t bother to even her out. :woman_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

The whole left (our right) side of the face looks bigger than the right and the eye definitely is off.

4 Likes

Oh wow, that’s really noticeable

5 Likes

It’s possible the artist corrected the eye difference a bit with paint.

4 Likes

This is too bad cause she is really cute!! Best I’ve seen for a while.

2 Likes

The eye looks bigger and lower, but the real baby pictures look like that too. Her face just isn’t symmetrical.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed with a recently revealed realborn that one side of the face is completely flat, I was wondering if they scanned him laying down. With that prototype almost all of the prototype pictures have that side of the face is leaned against something. I have weird feelings when I feel like flaws are concealed in prototypes.

Of course, it may be unintentional but when it’s done by multiple artists in the majority of pictures all on the same doll, it doesn’t seem like coincidence

3 Likes

I noticed that, as well.

2 Likes

It might be if it wasn’t positionally smooshed. It’s much more symmetrical in some of the photos of the real baby.

1 Like

@bountifulbaby will she please be released in vinyl? I cant paint silicone and she is too cute!

3 Likes