New Release - Realborn Carol Asleep is Here!

Good evening,

We are pleased to present our newest release, Carol Asleep. Carol is about 19.5" long when completed, and the real baby is the granddaughter of Nevin and Denise Pratt.

You can make her Realborn kit yours here: Realborn® Carol Sleeping (19.5" Reborn Doll Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC)

You can also see more adorable prototype photos and real baby photos here: carol asleep - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC)

We couldn’t be more excited for her release. Not only is Carol one of the cutest kits ever, but she is 30% off for a limited time!

Sincerely,
Bountiful Baby

7 Likes

She is gorgeous! I’m definately wanting this one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. I think we’ve already gotten confirmation that she has no realborn siblings but she does have realborn cousins
Emmy, Darren, Joseph, Canon, Sage, Dominic, Alexa & Jennie (she looks soooo much like Jennie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

I’m excited about Trent and Mary! And Shannon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@BBMelinda Are we still getting Emma’s brother Charlie?

Will all these babies be in silicone too? I need to hurry up and try my hand at it so I can get Presley in silicone!!! I’m thinking he is my all time favorite. I have each of the first limited edition realborns awake and asleep and I think Presley in silicone will be the icing on the cake :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

She is a want for me for when I can get her

Yes, there will still be Realborn Charlie released :grin:

6 Likes

Realborn Mary is Carol’s sibling. :slight_smile: Mary has not been released yet, and she was not even on the website when Carol was announced (which is why we didn’t mention this before).

But yes, she is cousin’s to my kids. :slight_smile:

Jessica

5 Likes

Oh wow, I never pay attention to the silicone kits, because I just can’t see starting a whole new thing at the moment, but I may just have to get Presley :heart_eyes: I LOVE him!

3 Likes

Just ordered Carol ~ hope she’s from the good vinyl factory! @BBMelinda

2 Likes

I just got her and she’s great quality. Looks like old factory.

3 Likes

YAY! Thanks! :heart_eyes: