New reborn mama

Pic?

Over a period of two days. Bought a couple then went back next day n bought the rest. Once I realized what I had :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

bought Quinn this weekend as well

2 Likes

That’s awesome! I miss thrift store shopping, I don’t go out anymore if I can help it during the pandemic.
Being shiney can be fixed, if you can find someone willing to do it, or if you want to learn how. Probably most people are busy right now with holidays.

1 Like

Yes I want to learn how to fix her. Also want to learn how to root but I’m going to practice with some cheap dolls. The ladybug baby and the shyann/riley? Both had horrible wigs glued to them and have discoloration on head want to give them hair

1 Like

If you’re sure you want to see!

1 Like

She can’t be that bad

1 Like

I don’t reborn, but most people here are artists! We’ve got lots of beginners right now, too.

Stick around, read alot.

You can make more specific posts to help indentify your babies and get advice on how to work on them. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

just bought this cutie as well from a different site that someone said is penny by Lillian trigg?

1 Like

No idea on that one. She’s got strong eyebrow game, and the top lip looks like it was painted to look smaller than the lip lines on the sculpt. Sometimes it’s hard to identify painted kits.

1 Like

Right I was supposed to get her today but there is a delay on my package😒 hoping she comes tomorrow

Are there any maker stamps on the back of the neck or back of the head?

1 Like

Riley

2 Likes

No but I am going to check the flange(?) When she gets here

1 Like

She looks depressed.

2 Likes

2 Likes

. Are you stripping her and starting fresh then? You know how to paint the babied

Oh yes. I just have so many body parts, I want to keep her whole until I’m ready! :rofl: I still have a Callie coming, wherever it is!

1 Like

That’s right, the flange is the part of the neck or limbs that goes inside the fabric that is usually held on with zip ties or strings.
See, I had this kit and you can see where the names were stamped on the limb flange.

Her body looks so little for her head. I had the same issue with one of my coopers. It had a small body and barely any filling/wright. I youtuber it and added some weight to get body and it helped some.

1 Like