New reborn mama

Hello everyone I am a new reborn mama, and I was wondering if anyone knew how much cooper by Amanda Schenk sells for? The baby itself.

1 Like

I believe it’s Jessica Schenk. I just bought a used one to fix up on eBay. I tried to find on 2 websites to see how much they were and some possible painted ones to get an idea, but I couldn’t find it.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It all depends on quality, painting etc.
Photos would help

2 Likes

Are you looking for a blank kit, or a completed doll?

1 Like

Hello everyone I am a new reborn mama, and I was wondering if anyone knew how much cooper by Amanda Schenk sells for? The baby itself.

3 Likes

I already have the babies. I found these two cuties at the local thrift store along with some others. Just wanted to know more info about them. I.e like what year the kit was made and sold out if they have any value etc

1 Like

I added the pics to my original post

That’s what I was trying to do but there is not much info that I could find. I added pics to original post of the babies

What a great thrift store find! The top one looks esp nice. Is the hair painted or rooted?

1 Like

The one that is a girl has rooted hair. And yes. I ended up with a bunch of babies for $50/each. I was stoked.

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face: Certainly they are worth more than that, but I can’t be any more specific.
@jlesser
@jeanhai
Do you guys know anything about this sculpt or how much these babies might be worth?

1 Like

Those are cute and mine is not! I was wondering if it could ever look cute! I just need to strip her! Her paint comes off with a scratch. I think maybe she was painted with those apple barrel type paints and not sealed in anyway. She ain’t cute!

1 Like

2 Likes

I know the sculptor is Jessica Schenk not Amanda

But not sure what they sell for. Cooper’s kit was probably less than $50

2 Likes

But because the kit is no longer available does thst make the baby more valuable? Sorry for asking I just became a reborn mama this month when I adopted all these cutie pies. Learning as I research them.

1 Like

Maybe but he wasn’t very sought after so it wouldn’t raise it much.

2 Likes

That last one in red is really shiney. Is that Shyann?

1 Like

Im still trying to figure out if it is shyann or riley someone else said. Why is she shiny?

1 Like

Top pic in the pink jacket is so cute! You got all these at once? Wow.