New Realborn?

Is this a new Realborn prototype, or does the artist have the kit name wrong?

8 Likes

I’m voting for new realborn kit even though I have absolutely no clue if that’s correct. :heart::joy: So dang cute!!

2 Likes

Well there is one way to find out @BBMelinda and @bountifulbaby is there something we should know? Have you been keeping secrets? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

This is @Reborndaddyog baby!

3 Likes

Yep it’s a new realborn!! :heart_eyes: I’ll be getting his photos out tomorrow :heart:

10 Likes

Are you working on prototype?

4 Likes

18 Likes

Those curled up toes! :heart::heart:

1 Like

So you’ve been keeping secrets?!?!
Incredible :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Congrats on the opportunity @Reborndaddyog

6 Likes

Yes…congrats!!

5 Likes

yes! that is a new realborn!! and he has some AMAZING prototypes on the way!! :heart:

7 Likes

SOOO :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations! That’s so AWESOME and very well deserved! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Omgoodness I can’t wait to see more!

You guys held out on us… Chase and Pearl… what else do you guys have up your sleeves :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

hahaha, there’s been plenty to go around lol Pearl was actually going to be our Realborn kit Released at the Rose Show, but our prototypes got delayed and the show was postponed till 2021, but she should have some prototypes popping up in the next few weeks, not really sure though

6 Likes

So exciting! Any bigger kits coming soon? I’m just finishing big Joe… yes I know it’s been a long time coming… I now understand why he has been so popular!!! I painted him in a couple days… fast for me… and put him aside because I couldn’t believe it was that easy. He’s going to be a keeper because I bought the cutest clothes for him! So fun to dress :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. He just needs hair :heart_eyes:

Soooo if I could put in a request for a bigger baby :wink:

7 Likes

Congratulations on the prototype!! Great job on him!!

5 Likes

Not positive, but I thought I remembered them mentioning that Realborn sage would be bigger, not Joseph sized though

2 Likes

Oooh I think you are right! I remember that now. Four months old I think?

1 Like