New PIF! Come join in the fun! UPDATE! And the winner is! Helen aka honojane! Congratulations Helen!

I hate doing eyelashes. Very difficult for me to be happy with eyelash rooting on open eyed. And I always mess up at least one set of eyelashes if I glue on the baby eyelashes you can buy. I think that is why I prefer sleeping babies…easy to root.

1 Like

Congratulations Helen :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Congrats @honojane!

If you go to the store for less than 5 dollars you can get a drying wrack. Go to the section that has laundry items. They have wrecks that stretch out with pegs. That’s what I use and it works great layed out on a small table.

2 Likes

Congrats, Helen! It’s your lucky day! :grinning:

Congratulations Helen!!!

Oh, what a sweet friend! So happy for Helen❤️

Great that you finally started… That is the hardest hurdle I think… One thing that I have learned from practicing on a chest plate is how easy it is to get rid of it all and start over if you don’t like how things are going… I used one tutorial to paint it the first time… Just before my vacation I decided when I get back I will try it with a different tutorial before I start my actual baby… So I can see how that one works out before my baby… But it was really easy to clean off… First I tested hot soapy water because I am using air dry paints, and I wanted to be sure that it was mixed properly and would stay and it did… Then I used the paint remover and now looks like it did when I first bought it… So don’t sweat mistakes too much… At least when you are at the stage where starting over wouldn’t be the end of the world… Lol

1 Like