New kits! Preorders! Thoughts?

So many new kits coming out! I have placed an early pre order on Manuela by Rafaela Spiandorelli, and soon will be placing one on Ava by Cassie brace😍anyone have any new kits they are excited for?
Edit: of course Quinlynn and Laura by Bonnie brown as well! They are both gorgeous kits, can wait for them to be released.

3 Likes

When I saw the clay sculpt of Ava I thought oh, I want that one but something got lost in the translation. She’s still cute but the kit is just a little different. I’m hoping to order Charlie by Cassie Brace. And I love Mily by Cassie Brace. There are so many new ones I’d love to have but they produce them faster than I can paint.

2 Likes

Can’t wait for this one to be available. I’m going to have to grab a couple of them :heart:

7 Likes

I am excited for this new Gudrun Legler baby. She looks so sweet and inquisitive!

5 Likes

I love all the new sculpts Cassie is working on, so many unique expressions!

So many new ones. It’s hard to pick a few!

2 Likes

I preordered Manuela by Rafaela Spiandorelli also! There are so many cute ones coming out and I’m digging the fantasy kits. I’m not sure how I feel about the turtle baby but I love the the little turtle!

7 Likes

I would love to have Neveah by Cassie.

1 Like

I’ve got preorders on Half-pint by Marita Winters and Archie by Julia Homa!

3 Likes

Yes on Half-pint for me also :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Laura by Bonnie Brown is certainly a sweet kit and I am looking forward to painting that kit one day - I hope she won’t be limited edition so that I can paint more than one lol

Quinlynn is also a sweet sculpt, Bonnie is very skilled, her sculpts are very realistic :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The Manuela kit has beautifully sculpted fingers, toes and finger and toe nails - I know that its a strange thing to point out things like that but Rafaela did an incredible job with that kit and the blank kit looks so detailed and beautiful

I really like sculpts that clearly show the amount of attention that was put into the details, if you know what I mean - this is why Laura is one of my favourite Bonnie Brown sculpts.

She has beautifully detailed limbs and I just love painting kits that have so many details.

I have painted far too many kits that have one or two shallow creases on the hands and the feet and it isn’t much fun painting kits that don’t have much detail so I am happy that lots of the new sculpts have so much detail and realism :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have Ava Brace preordered…I’m looking forward to Laura Brown…she reminds me so much of RB Jade Asleep. Silvia’s real Laura is super precious and Bonnie definitely captured her through clay. I can’t wait!!! Also, I cannot wait for LLE Ashia! She reminds me of Kami Rose with fuller cheeks lol! She just looks like LLE’s older sculpts which I LOVE :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This one! I just love this little face.

1 Like

I just pre-ordered Khloe Marie by Marita Winters.

1 Like

oooh haven’t heard of her :eyes: