New here and finished my first baby!

Hi! I’m new here! Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I just began reborning thanks to some encouragement from a friend and completed my first baby yesterday! I’ve got three little girls and a sweet hubby and we are almost in our new house being built! Yay! Anyway this is Emree Grace! The Heather kit.
I owe all of this baby to my friend who has given me such insight and help and was so patient with me. Thank you dear!

39 Likes

Congrats on your first! Nice job!

1 Like

One of the best first babies I’ve seen yet!

4 Likes

She is sweet. First baby!!! Nice job!

1 Like

You did a fantastic job! I love her skin tones.

1 Like

She’s adorable!!!

1 Like

You did a beautiful job. I love little Heather. She was my first baby too. Mine did not come out nearly as nice as yours!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, and congratulations on a job well done with a first baby.

2 Likes

I’m waiting for all my supplies to start my own baby #1 so your sweet “first born” is very encouraging! Nice job!

3 Likes

Congratulations on completing your first baby…you did a lovely job reborning her…!!..Beautiful.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your first baby! I agree with @kareninflorida that yours in one of the best “first” babies. :smile:

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to the family. Your first baby is fantastic and very cute xx

1 Like

Congrats!!! Your baby is just Beautiful.

1 Like

WOW! Thank you so much everyone that is the sweetest compliments I’m truly flattered! Working on little Liam now!

That’s an adorable first baby !!

1 Like

Congratulations!! She is beautiful

She is wonderful! Even better is getting another friend to play with on here! Hope you stick with us!

Welcome to the forum and wonderful start! Look forward to seeing you and more of your work :smile:

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome!! I look forward to hanging around!!

Totally agree!