New hair from Russia

Well i received my order from HairForDollsRU. I bought 30 grams of the hair and with shipping from Russia cost me less than $30. The hair is lovely!!! And not sure what kind of hair it is but my dog was trying to take it from me…lol so not sure how many ounces is in 30 grams but it looks like its pretty close to a half ounce.

13 Likes

It’s so pretty! I ordered some too and can’t wait to get it. 30 grams is about 1 ounce.

2 Likes

The texture of it almost feels like human hair. Should be a lot easier for me to try and micro root :smiley:

3 Likes

Great! let me know how it works out for you.

1 Like

I sure will :smiley:

1 Like

that really looks like human hair… very pretty!!! <3

Did you get the reborn specific hair from her or just her regular kind?
The one she sells under the heading “reborn” is angora…I think the other that she uses is just regular adult mohair.

1 Like

I ordered some too! I’m so excited to get it!

Waiting on mine too!!

I can’t find her on EBay. What is it listed under?

1 Like

She’s on Etsy…here you go KarmanDolls - Etsy

Ive been buying from her for about a year now. I typically get her Reborn mohair

3 Likes

Thank you. I found and placed an order. :blush:

1 Like

I can’t even remember…lol either way its soft and silky and i can tell there will be very little to almost no waste :grinning:

3 Likes

That doesn’t look like mohair, it looks like human hair. How many did you order? It is sold by a weird weight.

2 Likes

Here weight is .35 of an ounce. I found it somewhere in her listing…

Here it is.

Thank you.

It is adult mohair but its angora so its soft and thin enough to root tiny babies and larger babies.

7 Likes

It is beautiful. How long did it take to get it?

1 Like

It takes awhile…she processes it once you order so it can take about a month, sometimes longer. Its worth the wait though, especially for the price :wink:

3 Likes