New brush set

I could new some new brushes!! Is it better to purchase a brush set, instead of individuals? If so… Who has a brush set that you would recommend? :kiss:

2 Likes

I always purchase them separate because I like to pick each one out. Plus all the sets I have seen, I don’t think I would use all of them.

6 Likes

I never buy sets for the same reasons as Kate. Really good brushes are expensive and I don’t want to buy any I’m not going to use.

3 Likes

Lara annotuchi (so) has one that looks good. I have a ton of brushes, but new ones are always nice! I feel like I will always find a use! Anyone tried Lara’s brush set?

1 Like

I’m always looking at brushes. I buy them at the beauty supply store, Fred Meyers, Michaels, high end art stores, everywhere. I’m like a brush addict. I’m always looking for that perfect vein or lip brush. And I am rough on brushes. I have to replace them frequently.

7 Likes

Jerrys artarama​:blush::blush:

2 Likes

So… No to the brush set Lara sells?

Dolls by Sandie sells the Baby Strokes brushes (pink Heinz Jordan) individually on her site. I have some of those and they are rather durable. They are the one Lara uses.

4 Likes

Thank you!going to look!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

2 Likes

Thank you!!! What a deal!!! I ordered!!! They work well with our paints? And not shed a lot?@wispywillowrebo

3 Likes

Thank you!!! I’m so excited!!! You just saved me SO MUCH MONEY!!:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

2 Likes

I couldn’t see all the little brushes… But are there good vein and crease brushes?

2 Likes

Which are your fav liners from Michaels?

2 Likes

You are AAAAMMMMMAAAZZZZZIIINNNGGGG!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:kiss:

2 Likes

I have used the nail art brush sets before…but thanks for the GREAT tip about the
makeup brushes!!

Gonna order me a set TODAY!!! They look like they would be wonderful to
work with!!!

2 Likes

I buy this set of Mop Brushes here Maxine’s Oval Mop Brush Sets. None of the art supply or hobby stores near me carry them, and I like these quite a bit.

http://www.hofcraft.com/images/lc270-series.jpg

And those artist loft shaders that @wispywillowrebo mentioned are really good. I use a tiny angled one of those for my lips, and a tiny flat one for my creases. I get those from Michael’s

And from Hobby I found some excellent liners made by Princeton Select (3750 series), I seriously can’t live without those. And big fluffy mop brushes made by Master’s Select that also come from Hobby Lobby. These I use ONLY for dry brushing/blending cause they shed like wildebeest.

4 Likes

Hi! I just got them today!! I opened them but haven’t had a chance to see them yet! But soon! I will let you know what I think… But I love that there are so many!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️@DancesWithDolls I ordered the mop brush set too! You can never have too many MOPS! :wink::wink::wink::wink:

2 Likes

Thanks again @jlesser :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️
Ordering MORE MAXY MOPS!!! I love them!!!

1 Like

i purchased indivisual always

this is the list of best brushes in 2018 you should buy happy buying Best Makeup Brushes Sets Which Will Make Your Makeup Kit Complete.