Arrive
9:30 PM
LAS VEGAS, NV (LAS)
Flight
Nonstop
Price *
$138.00
5 seats left at this price!choose
We could meet in Vegas yea baby! Thatā€™s round trip out your back door, Vegas is bout 5 hours from me, when I checked before they air line flew right out of Ogden here

2 Likes

Iā€™m 8 hours from Houston. I am 5 miles from Reynosa Mexico. The airport here is McAllen airport. It always costs a lot to go anywhere from here because there are no direct flights. There has to be a layover somewhere, usually Houston or Dallas:-) the rio grande valley where Mcallen is located isnā€™t really considered the U.S. Itā€™s much more like Mexico. Iā€™m used to it now, but at first I was in culture shock. My family wonā€™t come because they think itā€™s dangerousā€¦but itā€™s not if you stay away from risky areas. I live in a nice safe neighborhood. :smiley:

Iā€™m 8 hours from Houston. I am 5 miles from Reynosa Mexico. The airport here is McAllen airport. It always costs a lot to go anywhere from here because there are no direct flights. There has to be a layover somewhere, usually Houston or Dallas:-) the rio grande valley where Mcallen is located isnā€™t really considered the U.S. Itā€™s much more like Mexico. Iā€™m used to it now, but at first I was in culture shock. My family wonā€™t come because they think itā€™s dangerousā€¦but itā€™s not if you stay away from risky areas. I live in a nice safe neighborhood. :smiley:

1 Like

Wow!!! That would be awesome!!! I have to wait until the docs say my bunny is safe and sound. Iā€™m afraid to even move at this point!!! I wish we figured this out sooner!!!

2 Likes

Allegaint air flys out of McAllen TX itā€™s a small air line but when I lived in TX Iā€™d fly to Florida all the time to go see kids and parents, and same when I was in TN.

1 Like

I love Vegas!!! I have 2 real life bestiesā€¦ One in Vegas and one in LA. When I lived in Cali I went to Vegas 2 times a month! Rehab Sunday at the hard rock baby!!! Amazing!!! As soon as I canā€¦ Letā€™s do this!!!

O yea! Need to move the doll show there wouldnā€™t that be a BLAST ! Or we can have a BB forum get together there OMG, that would be soooooo much fun!

1 Like

That is an amazing idea!ā€™

1 Like

Congratulations, sheā€™s adorable!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

So lucky!! Sheā€™s gorgeous!

1 Like

sheā€™s HERE ! I love her she is # 6 out of 15 she is so heavy weights about 8 lbs and squishy lol love her, love her!

6 Likes

Yay!!! I love that you are so happy Angel!!! :heart:ļø:heart:ļø:heart:ļø she is gorgeous!!!

1 Like

Sheā€™s a heavy little baby! I bet sheā€™s a nice cuddler. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aww Nikki thank you! She like having a real baby without sleepless night lol

1 Like

Iā€™m kinda scared to hold her lol she is so squishy but she cuddles so lovely

2 Likes

Awwww!!! I have never seen one!

1 Like

Come on up ! you can love on her all you want lol you have got to feel them so soft and squishy but heavy amazing!

1 Like

Congrats Angel! She is precious!

1 Like

She is beautifulā€¦congratulationsā€¦!!

1 Like