New addition to my nursery-added pics

One of my little ones arrived today and I don’t have video but when I unwrapped him my husband was like whoa!
Thank you @TrinityCrystal he is adorable.

26 Likes

Awww, so cute! Congratulations on your new addition!

1 Like

Thank you. I’m :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: love.

He deserves a woah! He is gorgeous!

2 Likes

He’s so cute ! Congratulations !

2 Likes

Right!

1 Like

I am touched by just how much you love him. (Now you see why I had to keep him in a bag so I didn’t fall in love. Lol)

3 Likes

Lol I’m glad I was able to get him before you changed your mind. He’s in the bassinet and it’s crazy how real he looks. You did an amazing job on him.

2 Likes

@TrinityCrystal I realized after I got him I think he’s the baby you mentioned looked like he was pooping :rofl: I was like what are the odds I picked him lol

2 Likes

Yep, that’s the diaper filling faced angel. Lol

1 Like

I am too! The heat was on though. Hubby was not pleased that I hadn’t listed him yet. He feels better now though, and knowing you love him makes it nice for me. :smile:

1 Like

Just beautiful!

3 Likes

I had to just add these photos to show you all the amazing skin detail on his little body. I’m so in awe of him right now. I just keep passing by the bassinet wanting to pick him up. @TrinityCrystal really did a fantastic job on him. The mottled newborn appearance is similar to my baby girl. That’s just how realistic it looks. Just what I was looking for :blush:

5 Likes

So adorable!!