Naomi! :)

3 Likes

Now this is one I do need since she is limited edition.

2 Likes

She’s a chunky, little one! Adorable!!

1 Like

I went ahead and ordered her. I haven’t ordered Summer Rain or Isaac yet but they aren’t limited editions. I don’t want to miss out on Naomi since she is one I liked after looking at them all.

3 Likes

I waited and I waited for this little darling, held off on any of the others but I ordered two Naomi’ s just too cute . :smile: Now I wait for Charlotte, oh well patience is a virtue as my Mum says.

2 Likes

Is it just me or is there anyone else that is not that impressed with the new batch of babies the BB has out? I like Owen and Summer Rain----Love Summer Rain and like Owen but I can do without the rest of them, they look too much like too many other dolls to me. JMO----hope I’m not offending anyone here, just having a MOMENT I guess!!

5 Likes

I like Summer Rain and Naomi and maybe Charlotte.

1 Like

Naiomi has the same mouth as Grant and Cooper… Or am I seeing things?

1 Like

After a while, I think they all start looking alike to a degree. I’ve liked several of BB’s new kits. They can’t please everyone with every kit but they have greatly improved the vinyl. By the way, I am not offended for you stating your opinion. Anyone that is needs to just keep going to the next thread because plenty of opinions are coming our way! :wink:

4 Likes

Pretty close… I think the form is close to the same but the lip sizes vary. lol

1 Like

I have a thing for kits with beautiful lips!! They are not common anymore… Lots of tongue, open mouths and sucky faces. Good for my credit cards so keep em coming! Lol :wink:

3 Likes

Me! Love Owen and Summer Rain is pretty cute too but the others…eh. I know others love them though!

One thing keeps bugging me. A lot of kits they’ve been producing have had enhanced details (which are great). But they still say ‘this kit is sculpted by so and so’. But I mean, those wrinkled palms and chubby feet…did those sculptors really sculpt them? If you look at some of their sculptors’ earlier sculpts they’re very basic. Little to no wrinkles and detail. And now they’re having these super detailed kits that have been enhanced by a computer and saying that this artist still sculpted them…but in a way, they didn’t. So to what degree can you enhance a kit and still say it is your work? With this technology is it even worth spending hours and hours perfecting each little wrinkle on a sculpt if you could do it with a few clicks of a computer mouse and still pretty much get the credit? I honestly don’t know, so I’m just asking you guys’ opinions. Not trying to offend anyone. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That may be why I like Isaac … Because his face is different. I also want summer rain and Logan but they aren’t LE. So I am holding off. But yes a lot of them do favor each other

1 Like

It’s like photoshop! :frowning:

2 Likes

I, too, love Naomi, but I don’t like that she is only 18".

1 Like

Naomi seems to have sadies eyes and grants lips. I do like her though… But can’t deciede if it’s enough to push the button. :thinking:

1 Like

If you’re on the fence…hold off on it and wait for the one who really tugs your heart! Or you may end up with a kit you really don’t love and no dolly dollars for the one you truly want. :grin:

3 Likes

Isaac and Gracie share limbs … so BB saves money on dose ,

A lot of them do. Jake and Jacelyn.
Megan, Miles, Kadence, Kaelin, Teagan, Tayla, all share.
um, Liam and Lainey.
Leah and Lane. Etc…

2 Likes

Finally…so glad she is listed! Been watching for this kit daily :slight_smile: I ordered mine just a few moments ago!! Now…how to hide her from my hubby cause he has already seen my Joel kit and Sarah kit that arrived last week!! HAHA!

2 Likes