Naomi by ping lou seconds

I got her and notice her finger tore you think they will replace her arm

2 Likes

Good question, but she was marked as 2nd for a reason. I looked at mine and only saw some lines on one leg. Maybe I should look at the closer.

I checked my hands and they are fine.

I don’t think they will as she’s second and discounted :heart:

That is horrible for a seconds, more like 4th. They should have just trashed it or use for a practice piece. It would be nice if they would replace it wether it’s a seconds or not. They obviously go through parts to determine if they see seconds, that right there is pretty bad. It should have never been considered a seconds

5 Likes

I imagine as a second, probably not. Perhaps you can try that vinyl putty people talk about on here. Or think of something creative, I don’t know. It’s not always useless…

Oh yikes! :grimacing: Pretty severe to be considered a 2nds kit. Hopefully they will replace that arm for you.

3 Likes

There has to be a way to repair it :confused:

I’d contact whoever you bought it from and send them a picture. Seconds kits do have flaws but they’re usually things that you can work around, like a spot or an uneven flange. I consider that a major defect and not something you can work around. I’ve bought seconds kits but none of them had big holes in them. It’s certainly worth asking if they’ll replace it.

8 Likes

Agreed!!! Is at least call and see what they said

3 Likes

Absolutely should be replaced.Seconds are supposed to be still usable for reborning,that big hole in her hand is not just a second,that is a throwaway part.

5 Likes

My kit is fine. I know they are seconds. But that’s an exceptional flaw. I would think they should replace it. Nowhere in description does it say there may be rips in the vinyl. It just says scratches and indents.

2 Likes

Then that’s it, a replacement should be given. I know I would be extremely upset
Bountiful babies would never send that to someone.

3 Likes

That’s more like test parts, if that, not Seconds.

2 Likes

They did replace her arm

2 Likes

Alternative painters paradise, lol!

That looks exactly like the one I received from her! I didn’t contact her though because it was listed as 2nds. However I don’t see any way to fix that big of a hole. Let me know what she says!

Mine was seconds I contacted them told them they sent another one seconds ok but that hole in hand was damaged contact them get you another part

1 Like

Maybe not fix, but UTILIZE. :laughing: