Name the price

So many of us have difficulties making prices for our dolls/babies/artwork. So I wanted to start a thread called name your price. Let me know if anyone is interested in doing it. We would post the photo and let other names a price not to buy but just to give use an idea of what we could charge for our artwork.

13 Likes

I like the idea. I feel like I just throw a number out and hope something sticks. But then I doubt myself because my babies have just been sitting lately.

2 Likes

Me too. Mines I think is too low. And of course we can decide to use the price or set our own.

1 Like

Everyone always tells me to go higher… but then they sit. But ok, I’ll play :grinning:

3 Likes

Yes, that’s what I hear too. I think we tend to value each other’s work more than the market does lol.

4 Likes

Me too. They say go high and when you do it sits. Should we start a new thread or post here

1 Like

I think the market flooded with reborns and people buying cheap so I dont know

2 Likes

That’s true but besides that we still wanna know our worth

1 Like

I want to play as well

2 Likes

Following to see what we are supposed to do!

2 Likes

Great idea! I feel like I’m charging either too low or too high.

I like it! How much would you guys say is fair for normal and alternative heads?? JUST heads?

4 Likes

I can’t wAit to hear what the ladies say @Miss_Kitty !

1 Like

For just the heads? Unicorn head $50-$75

Real born painted hair $85

2 Likes

Ethnic baby microrooted with mohair. She’s a limited edition kit can’t recall the name!

3 Likes

I don’t sell except on request occasionally so I wouldn’t be much help on pricing things :smile: but I do like the concept of this post I think more people are needed to chime in on pricing to get an idea of high and low .

Yes more people would need to comment. I can start a new thread similar to the Work in Progress one

2 Likes

And you may have issue with finding many people who would be willing to name a price could be people being afraid of offending or be offended at a given price .

3 Likes

Depends on the deliver and intent. Hopefully those participating wouldn’t be rude

3 Likes

@Miss_Kitty I agree with @Kimmiee though I would go as high as 100 to 150 depending on the cost and open or closed eyes and if the head is rare, Realborn, regular or on sale Heads etc…

4 Likes