Name or reborn

Does anyone know the name of this reborn doll

g

1 Like

@jlesser Jenni would know :wink:

1 Like

Thank you one of the first reborn I have done. , have so many people asking about her. Was a kit my aunt gave me. Can not find a name

1 Like

I have never seen it… I assume an older kit… I will search. Did the neck flange say anything?

2 Likes

Could not find markings any where , my aunt had her in a box ,no name. She made reborn for over 20 year. The last was 2009
Thank you for replying.

2 Likes

Full arms and legs

1 Like

@kristi or @izzy do you know?

1 Like

No, have several people wanting to buy her one of the first I reborned starting in January,have no idea how much to ask because of marking she looks like a 21”, full limbs

1 Like

Sorry I don’t recognize that one😜

3 Likes

Look at her cheeks! Love it!

1 Like

The limbs are from fulll limbed, full vinyl Berenguer dolls. The head does not look familiar.

1 Like

May be @Katinafleming Katina will know since she was reborning Berenguer long time ago,

2 Likes

I inherited the kits my aunt had left and several Berenguer baby dolls in boxes. . Thais was the one doll I could not find a name thank you everyone for replying and helping me. I love this baby one of my first Reborns.

1 Like

My aunt Margie was amazing at making Reborns.

She kinda looks like Arias from Macpherson’s-- sort of. Maybe one of those older Spanish dolls… Antonio Juan ??

1 Like

I think the face shape is similar if the mouth was closed. Sort of.:roll_eyes:

image image

1 Like

I can see mistakes I did reborning her thought about doing her over. Then think she was one of my first just leave her alone, she has taught me aloe. Serveral people say they want her
Thank you for replying

I don’t know who she is but I sure love those chubby cheeks!

Sometimes the kit name/number and/or artist signature would of been in ink on the bottom of the neck flange, most of mine that I have I found they faded. Back then that was a form of certification, we didn’t have the stolen kit issue. I don’t recognize her either, I saw my first Reborns 18 years ago and started painting them 17 years ago before kits.
She is beautiful the way she is, Sharon.

Sorry this is all over the place but when looking at her face she reminded me of the Sculptor who did some wonderful expressive kits for us, Jackie Gwin. though I am not saying this is her sculpt.

1 Like

I have no idea. :woman_shrugging:t2: