Mystery kit #3

I just saw the Mystery Kit #3! What do yall think about him? I think he is adorable!

8 Likes

I love his eyes!!

1 Like

So do I and I normally prefer closed eyes!

Can we just order him?

1 Like

I am not positive but I don’t think so.

1 Like

I don’t know if I like him. But my husband will approve because he’s named after a gun. :rofl:

2 Likes

He is adorable!

1 Like

Showed my kids. They saw this. :rofl:

5 Likes

Good idea!

1 Like

The first thing that came to my mind was that he looks as though he is freezing! You know how you scrunch everything up when you are cold trying to get a little warmth?

2 Likes

First thing is thought was that he’s working on filling up his diaper. :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

5 Likes

I kinda thought that myself :laughing:

That too. :slight_smile:

@Estelle85 I just saw that he is for sale on the Tru Born website!

1 Like

nevermind typed him in the search engine and found him! That is his preorder price :frowning:

This is what I saw

1 Like

So basically, the mystery kit club is a flop. She should have stopped it after Charun. But nope, she’s still taking out $12 a month claiming it’s exclusive. At least she waited a while before making the first two available to the public. But Remington is already on preorder? It looks like he’s going to be available to everyone at pretty much the same time. Sure, club members get them cheaper, but Charun is already clearanced to the club price. So what’s the point of the club? :woman_shrugging:t2::confused:

2 Likes