My work station:)

Here’s mine… Right now it’s at the bar in the kitchen, with a view of the TV in livingroom. All excess stuff is put away in the closet. Wish I had a baby room.

7 Likes

Between that cake and the view, we may not want to leave. :rofl:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Someday that will be me looking out of my FL backyard. Plan on house hunting this summer. The beach is calling my name.

1 Like

What could be better than a beautiful view, babies and CAKE!!!
You can probably tell which one i’m partial too lol

1 Like

I love’em all :rofl:

Love your space!! And your beautiful view:)

1 Like

OMG I am inviting myself to play with you in your cake/reborn/spare room!!! I love it!!!

1 Like

Love yours! Don’t think I will be posting any of mine anytime soon, if ever. :slight_smile:

Reminds me of an embroidery design a friend of mine made and framed for me. The lady is sitting in a big mess (like I do a lot of times) and the design reads, “I’m creative. You can’t expect me to be neat, too!” LOL I love it. But, mine is pretty bad. Any room I craft in is going to be pretty bad. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Where do you live? I want to move there!

Florida…extreamly hot and humid :crazy_face::joy:

@PaperCityDolls I am loving this cheerful goth industrial look. That’s what I’m going to call it. It’s right up my alley :wink:

1 Like

In that case, nevermind. My uncle lived there for many years before his retirement. I said once that I thought it would be nice there, with the breezes from the ocean and all… but he set me straight and told me it is hot and humid there, too…

Im from Puerto Rico so tropical weather is normal to me, I dont think I’d be able to handle cold weather. :smile::smile:

I don’t want to be in cold country, either. But, I have had to live in those places in the past. I was much younger then and I think I tolerated it better than I could now. The humidity is terrible for me, too. But, as long as I have my AC I can do OK.

Same with me, I have my a/c so im good :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

These rugs are beautiful!!

1 Like

Thank you:)

You have a way with words! I love that : cheerful goth industrial :slight_smile:

1 Like

I thought I was tidy, now not so much. These are some very tidy work spaces.

1 Like