My very own reborn! I still can't believe it!

@lisalampe completely outdid herself and I am soooooo thrilled with my baby! I bought a little rocker seat just for her, and she has already collected quite a wardrobe. :heart: Her skin tones are sheer perfection! Don’t you just love how bright-eyed and awake she is??? :blush: Every tiny detail is FABULOUS. Look at her gorgeous lip color…amazing! :heart_eyes: I can’t stop looking at her; she’s going to get sooooo tired of the camera…LOL…thank you again, Lisa, for a beautiful, perfect baby! :heart:

33 Likes

She’s very very sweet!!

3 Likes

Thank you! I am just in LOVE with her :heart:

4 Likes

She is a beauty!

2 Likes

Thank you so much :blush:

1 Like

I’m SO glad you like her!! I know you’ve had bad swaps in the past so I’m happy you finally got a baby you love! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Just one bad one, that’s all it took for me to swear off swaps for 5 long years…my little Gracie has MORE than made up for that one bad apple, though. :heart:

7 Likes

And I can’t wait to see her in person next month! My little one guy from @Kate will be visiting Auntie Karen, too, so the little ones can play together. I’m sure we’ll take some pics of them together. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

PICTURES, I’m SURE of it!!! :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Yay!! I can’t wait to see!!!

4 Likes

She is stunning xx

2 Likes

Ah, she’s a cutie! I’m happy for you, Karen!

2 Likes

Just beautiful Karen, so very happy for you…!!.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very nice!!! Love those fingers. Wish I could do fingers like that.
She is lovely. I have been dying to see pics of a Gracie. Thanks for sharing and congrats on your baby!

2 Likes

So happy for you Karen, she’s a cutie

2 Likes

Ding! Ding! Ding! You have a WINNER❤️ She is darling!!!

2 Likes

Awwww she’s having fun with her momma!!! Look at that outfit!!! I LOVE IT!!! I had no idea you had sworn off swaps :flushed: If I had known that I really would of been nervous lol Im so you’re enjoying little Gracie and this swap was such a positive experience for you.

4 Likes

My first swap baby was filled with DIRT…and that was just the beginning; it got worse. That’s been about 5 years ago, and I said I’d never do another one. WELL…never say never, right?! With all of @izzy’s hard work and effort she puts into checkpoints and rules, etc. I felt like maybe I could try again.

I was so pleased and actually THRILLED to receive a baby from you @lisalampe ~ she means more to me than you’ll ever know! Thank you! :blush:

6 Likes

I love looking at fingers and toes :smile:

2 Likes

She’s the perfect baby for the perfect mommy!! Enjoy!!!

2 Likes