My TV interview is coming up!

I’m so excited to announce that ABC 7 Chicago will film an interview about my artistry at the age of sixteen! I will talk mostly about the the therapeutic effect reborn dolls have on people who suffer from child and neonatal loss. Additionally, I will show some aspects of reborn doll making. They will come to film a short segment about my little creations in a week. I will let you know when and where it will air. Just thought I would share the joy! In the meantime, please like my Facebook page Reborn OB. TIA :blush:.

24 Likes

Congrats, and yes please share dates when you know!!

1 Like

Congratulations! You might want to also mention the benefits to people with Alzheimer’s. I’ll be thinking of you.

4 Likes

Thank You! I will mention that. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m so excited for you! It’s an honor to be chosen.

1 Like

That’s awesome!

1 Like

That’s so awesome! I wish there were more positive media coverage of these amazing dolls. Not only are they used for those who’ve experienced loss but they are therapeutic for many other people as well. Infertility, dementia/ memory care, empty nest/ loneliness, anxiety, depression, Alzheimer’s, and so much more. Then of course there are those who collect them simply because they’re beautiful.

2 Likes

What a wonderful opportunity to share your passion!!! Have fun

2 Likes

Thank You! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Congrats! Can’t wait to see it.

1 Like

How cool, have fun and enjoy yourself. :blush:

1 Like

How cool, congratulations

1 Like