My Savannah

Introducing my Savannah​:heart:️ maybe yall remember when I took a shot on glazing her eyes and thought I ruined her forever? @jeanhai came to my rescue and did a bit of plastic surgery( haha) Get it? Here she is… I need help naming her! thank you Jean!!! :heart:️xoxo

3 Likes

12 Likes

She is so sweet.

1 Like

She is waiting for hair:-)

Shes soooooooooo pretty!!!

1 Like

Adorable!

1 Like

Nikki, she’s really cute!

1 Like

Love her!

1 Like

You’ve done a great job on her. I like her more than the prototype. Makes me want to do one, now. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oh my god, really??? Well… The credit goes to jeanhai for fixing her!!!:heart:

1 Like

Little angel :heart:

1 Like

I so love this kit, she is on my list to reborn one day. You have done a beautiful job on her. She is perfect.

1 Like

You ladies made my day!! I have been working really hard on improving. This forum is amazing… Before I came her I didn’t know dolls could be so beautiful !!! I have so much inspiration from all of you! And can’t wAit to advance. I love that there is always so much to learn, and that I have all of you there to help me:-) xoxo​:smiley::heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

4 Likes

She is precious! Great job! :smile: :heart_eyes:
Here are some name suggestions…

Shaylee Mae
Ariel Revae
Shayliah Rose
Tayla Rae
Kimber Joy
Sadie Lou
Amber Star

1 Like

Aw, she is adorable!
She looks like Lilly Beth.

2 Likes

Uh uh, Nikki. You painted her. All I did was fix her eyes.I like yours better than the prototype too.

2 Likes

These are some names I like but sometimes it’s easier to find a name after they have hair. It changes their personality.
Brooke
Alexis
Savannah

1 Like

How about Savannah Jean? Or maybe Jeannie.

1 Like

She turned out great, Nichole! Looking forward to seeing her with hair.

1 Like

She is Savannah Jean❤️

4 Likes