My RR arrived!

Yesterday was not a really good day for me… At least that was the case until my RR gift arrived! Cher sent me the sweetest things and what even made it better was that I got to talk with her on the phone and she helped me with my frustration and discouragement. The gift was nice but the friendship is so much better! Thank you Cher… I appreciate everything you did yesterday to cheer me up and encourage me. Talking helped so much.

I took some pictures of all of the goodies that Cher sent me but I have to apologize for the quality of the photos. The light fixture went out in my craft/sewing/doll room and it has been rainy and cloudy here for the last few days. I did not want to prolong posting pictures any longer so I am going to go with what I have.

My Azlin was so excited that she wanted to model it all for you. Her Strawberry Shortcake (SS) ensemble includes a really soft pink onesie, a really sweet tutu (handmade by Cher), an embroidered SS bib and hat, and adorable pink bootie-socks embelished with SS ribbon and strawbery. When she gets cold, I can wrap her up in the matching hand-crocheted blankie made especially for her by Cher’s sister. Azlin’s favorite new toy is a teddy bear that her Auntie Cher sent her that has a hand-sculpted little face (also made by Cher) or her teddy bear snow globe. How much fun are these going to be! When the weather is nicer, I definitely need to get her picture taken so that I can put it in her new beautiful pink photo frame.

Thank you Cher for everything!

Awwww Carmen You made it all look so cute and you tell Azlin that Auntie Cher thinks she looks sooooo adorable !!!

Awe that is soo cute

What a darling ensemble. How lucky. And Cher, that sculpted teddy bear is beautiful!!