My rooting helper

One of my bulldogs is “helping” me root tonight. He’s too cute to move though :wink:

33 Likes

That tongue! lol

1 Like

That is adorable, my kitty is my helper.

1 Like

So sweet! Love it!!

1 Like

Haha love this <3

1 Like

:joy: too cute

1 Like

Aw he is so cute! What a nice helper! What is his name and how old is he?

1 Like

Oh my goodness😄 That needs to be on a post card!!

1 Like

Your helper is adorable!

1 Like

Everybody may think this is a stupid question.Do you advertise your babies as coming from a pet friendly home? Is that something that should be in the listings?

2 Likes

That is Hoss. He’s 4. Our oldest boy, Brutus, is 7 and our girl, Kali, is 3. She is a rescue from a breeding mill and was severely neglected. She’s our little princess!

Kali

Brutus

Hoss

6 Likes

I’m primarily doing custom rooting for another artist these days and she knows that I have pets. It never occurred to me to mention it when I do make and sell babies, but I think it’s a great idea and I’ll do so in the future. That’s not dumb at all. I do worry that some customers will assume the items will be full of dog hair, which is not at all the case. I buy new clothes and blankets for each baby and keep them in plastic until I pack them for shipping. Do you all think it will deter potential costumers?

2 Likes

If you think that’s funny, look at these tongue pics! Lol Silly bulldogs! :smile:

6 Likes

Aw I love them!!!

1 Like

I don’t think it’s necessary to mention whether or not you have pets. I have seen it mentioned in a cute way by saying
dog-friendly home but, my dogs do not play with my dolls :slight_smile: however, I personally think it’s personal preference if your doll and all items are free of any smell and/or dog hair…

2 Likes

Thanks for the input.I personally have 4 fur babies in the house.My animal babies are not allowed around the dolls but just wondered if I should be saying anything about animals being in the house.

1 Like

I would mention it. There may be someone allergic.
Like one of my daughters is allergic to cats. Her eyes swell up like bubbles and you can see the clear part over her pupils sticking up. Then the itching happens, etc. So I would love to know if there may be dander on an item I am buying to make sure it is not near her and washed. (If possible) Or I would find a different place to order from.

1 Like

So just say,comes from a pet friendly home?

1 Like

Yeah, that’s what I would say. Or you can say Pet-friendly home, but the nursery/work area is pet free, if that is what the case is.

1 Like

I think it’s very important to let people know you have pet because a lot are allergic. I have a cat the loves to Rub on my babies so locked him out of the room. If the door opens he races in and hides. I found this the other day at home goods and got it it works great. This is my baby I made for the silent auction for 37 year old police officer with cancer. It was scheduled for March 12 but they changed dates on me. I needed to keep her away from fat cat with long hair that loves babies.

6 Likes