My Reborn Planner

I’ve finally finished my main pages for my reborn Planner. I’d appreciate any ideas or thoughts for other pages to make or maybe columns to add.

11 Likes

That looks like a wonderful idea to stay organized! Definitely helps with stress when you have things in order. Nice!

2 Likes

It does. Especially when you have your hands in so many different pies.

1 Like

Love it! You’re inspiring me and now I want to make one!

1 Like

I’m thinking of offering the PDFs for purchase.

1 Like

I was trying to keep my reborning adventure in a spreadsheet also, but hadn’t take the time to finish. My spreadsheet was to organized the steps/ layers of paint/ and paint combination when I am painting a baby. It’s a great Idea. For your Planner, I can see “quantity” , “Total”, “Confirmed” to be columns somewhere.

1 Like

Thanks!

I do something different every time when I paint. It might be a good idea to make a paint spreadsheet the people can use to track their progress and what they do for each layer.

It will be a very helpful tool to have, with checkmarks fields for different “ mottling “ colors to choose from, this way you can print and use the spreadsheet every time you paint a baby, and keep as a simple record.

1 Like

Nice. I have a Google Sheets file that I use to keep up with this :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That does sound neat.

1 Like

What a good idea!

1 Like

Oh man you are so organized! Way to go!

1 Like

Thanks! Cannon will be the first baby I use it with. I can’t wait.

1 Like

I wish I had any kind of organizational skills but I do not :rofl:

2 Likes

I have adhd. Planners are my brain, lol.

I do stuff like that in Excel.

4 Likes

Me too.

1 Like

That is so pretty! I love planners! Great idea!

1 Like