My Priscilla.....girl or boy?

To me she’s looking more boyish (just with a bit too long hair) than a girl. What do you think? If I keep her as a girl, I’ll just even up he4 hair a bit, but if a boy, I’ll cut shorter

8 Likes

I vote girl

2 Likes

I think she looks like a girl :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Boy

1 Like

Either but I’m leaning towards boy.

2 Likes

I say girl, something about the lips say girl to me.

2 Likes

Either!! And I might be all alone on this one… But I say just even up the hair a bit AND make it a boy!! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I definitely see a girl.

2 Likes

Either but she looks like a tomboy daddy’s girl!

The lips are what keep me seeing this kit as a girl too. Even though Presley has the same pucker. He looks like a boy. She looks like a girl.

1 Like

Not the best boy outfit, but I just grabbed the first thing I found. The girl dress looks cute on her (had this preemie outfit bought for Adalyn)

4 Likes

Cute either way but I’d leave the hair the way it is for boy or girl. I’m leaning towards boy.

2 Likes

First photo i saw boy. Last photo boy. I think she can go either way, but boys seem less common. Also, i think the color of clothes does a lot to tie hair and complexion together.

I always see boy… and I see PINK! Either way… adorable! I love this sculpt. :heart:

I see a girl.

2 Likes

In the first set of photos I saw all boy but the second set with better lighting I see girl. Even dressed as a boy I see girl.

I totally see Boy this time- but I see girl too.

Girl.

Boy

Boy