My PIF.. Finally!

So I won a PIF that jeslilmax did back in the beginning of April (I know this is long overdue) there’s been so much going on in my life, but I am finally ready to do my PIF. It’s pretty simple, I would just like everyone to name their favorite holiday and put a brief reason why it is your favorite. I am going let this run for a little while, so I will choose a winner at random on Aug 29th. Please join in, I look forward to reading your replies. Good luck! :blush:

5 Likes

Thanksgiving because of the food :poultry_leg::coffee::wine_glass::fried_shrimp::bread::cookie::custard::cake::spaghetti::curry::fork_and_knife::grinning:

3 Likes

Christmas, it was when my grandparents and aunt (more like a sister) would come home and everyone was together. Now it’s the opposite and I live where they do! But mom and brothers are moving and on August 29th! Go figure!

3 Likes

Halloween!!! I love all the parties and seeing all the kids so excited to dress up with mounds of candy :grin:

4 Likes

Christmas! I love celebrating Christ’s birth, Christmas Eve services, music, decorating, buying presents for my kids and having a little spending money for myself, family and food!

4 Likes

Thanksgiving. My babygirl was born on thanksgiving and I almost didn’t make it through labor so I am extra grateful for my beautiful girl.

5 Likes

It’s a toss up between Halloween (is Halloween an official holiday?) and Christmas for me. I love making costumes and if I get to wear one, I’ll be there. I love everything about Christmas-the smell of the tree, the memories when I unpack my ornaments, the music, the food, the friends and family, buying and wrapping gifts, the lights and the decorations. I decorate everything that gets in my way. I even have Christmas lights for my car. I also have a Christmas shower curtain and magnets that turn my refrigerator into a snowman.

4 Likes

Christmas because I usually see my mom and dad :heart:

4 Likes

I love Christmas and Thanksgiving but I will say my favorite has to be the 4th of July.

4 Likes

I Love Halloween! Christmas is an awesome time also but it seems like so much going on all the time I almost don’t get enough down time to enjoy it. :imp:

3 Likes

Christmas is my favorite for several reasons, seeing family, making candy, gingerbread houses with my kids, the smells of all the winter scents, decorating the tree, and teaching my kids about the birth of Jesus, and of course our fun with elf on the shelf. and this year will be extra special, calebs first Christmas :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

My favourite is Halloween, because of the costumes! I love seeing others and planning for mine.

2 Likes

Christmas, because of the memories of family getting together brings back the magic for me. Also my birthday is the 21st and my son’s is the 13th.

2 Likes

@PunkinDoodleLoves awww thank you so much. She is our pride and joy. She is three now and the sweetest little thing you’ll ever meet. She never meets a stranger, makes friends everywhere we go! Here she is now (her first dance class)

3 Likes

What a little sweetheart.

1 Like

I love her !!! What a perfect little darling!!!

1 Like

@Nikkiroc @PunkinDoodleLoves @jeanhai thank you so much! I just can’t get enough of her!

2 Likes

I am loving reading why different holidays are special to you all. I would love to get more responses, come on people everyone loves free stuff! Especially free baby and reborning stuff!!!

2 Likes

Sorry everyone, time got away from me yesterday and I didn’t get around choosing a winner. So after a random drawing the winner is…Jeanhai. Please message me your mailing address and I will get your box of goodies sent to you as soon as I can. CONGRATULATIONS!

2 Likes

I won? Whoo hoo! PMd you.

2 Likes