My mother in law loves her new baby

i got her on video opening her present. she LOVES little Aubrey!!! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Looks like she is very pleased. I would love to see the video.
Mary

1 Like

The loving look on her face as she is seeing her baby fresh out of the box is priceless…yep…she loves her, for sure!

1 Like

Awww! So sweet!

1 Like

Wonderful. What a sweet picture.

1 Like

i was gonna try to upload the video but this site wouldnt let me. but her reaction was priceless :slight_smile:

4 Likes

She looks very pleased. I don’t know about uploading videos, but if you put it on YouTube, you should be able to share a link? (I have never done that either - so I am really just guessing).

2 Likes

You can see the love right there! Your a good daughter!

2 Likes

reborn box opening - YouTube ok i think this is the link to my youtube upload.

3 Likes

That worked! So sweet. Is you MIL ill? She looks like she has a little “nest” around her and is all covered up! Hope she is OK.

oh yeah she is great…thats her favorite relaxing spot. she doesnt get around that well but she is healthy :slight_smile:

She looks very happy!

She looked so happy to get her beautiful baby!

she sure is happy :slight_smile: she texted me saying she will cherish her sweet little baby forever

1 Like

i already miss this little face. but im so glad my mother-in-law is happy with her

2 Likes

That video was awesome, priceless reaction :smile:

1 Like

Awe that video is awesome I miss my mommy those are priceless moments she loves her baby that’s for sure u did a great job :smile:

1 Like

thank you so much Leslie :slight_smile: i loved her reaction upon seeing the baby…lol

2 Likes

Such a sweet surprise! I know that that baby will get lots of cuddles and I bet your MIL is going to be busy changing baby clothes for a while!