My loulou kit is here

So excited! She’s so beautiful I actually can’t wait to paint her! Now for me that is weird :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I am disappointed in the rest of my order though. $20 for a set of paints that are SO tiny! I know ghsp last a long time but still.

I also ordered the dewy skin medium and of course it came with no instructions. That is starting to annoy me more than anything. I know art is art and art supplies are to create art but still. I should have known better. I ordered glaze medium from BB awhile back and no instructions and no matter what I do or try it never looks shiny. I’ve tried straight outa the pot. I’ve tried adding color and adding it to lips. I’ve tried adding thinner. Ugh :disappointed:

2 Likes

This is why I don’t buy paints from anywhere other than bb. If I need a paint I pay the extra shipping fee to buy it there.

2 Likes

I just liked the pretty colors… waaaah :weary:

Live and learn I guess!

1 Like

I am excited to see your finished Lou Lou.

1 Like

Congratulations on your Lou Lou kit- I think they might sell out soon she’s gaining popularity fast!

2 Likes

Were these colors different from anything BB sells?

1 Like

I’m not sure that the glazing gel is actually meant to make things shiny. I read that posted some where before.

3 Likes

Hmmmm so it’s just a thicker thinner??? Ugh! Ima gonna get a test limb and play with this stuff

2 Likes

Yes I was drawn to them because I am terrible at mixing paint colors but I love the lavender and pinks

I see. :slight_smile: Good luck. I hope you get the best from them.

1 Like