My logo, any suggestions?

That was supposed to say “few top choices”. I’m going to edit it, but you got the idea of what I was saying.

1 Like

These is the main design we decided to go with, once you go down the rabbit hole of fonts… you may never return :joy: these only have minor differences…

3 Likes

I like #1

2 Likes

I also like #1… But can’t really tell the difference between it and #3. :no_mouth:

1 Like

So subtle, I can’t tell the different between 1 and 3, what is it? I like them more than 2.

3 Likes

Oh good, I’m not the only one.

3 Likes

I’m waiting for her to come back and say oops I uploaded the same one twice so I don’t feel so crazy. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Lmao :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Please don’t feel crazy! I was half asleep when I posted :joy:. I guess you guys worked your brains like in those find the differences pictures, lol. One and three are the same.

5 Likes

It’s like the game “find the differences” but with nothing to find :joy:

I prefer #1.

4 Likes

Yay! I thought I was just tired or possibly loosing my mind. I looked way longer than I care to admit. :smile::crazy_face:

1 Like

I like the top font on 1 and the bottom font on 2

1 Like

Lololol!

Thank you all!! :heart:

So you like the 2007 being in a less fancy font?

1 Like

Yes.
I feel like I am being really particular about something that isnt mine… LOL

If it were mine…
I would use the top font but the rest of #2. I like the whole bottom portion of that one better

1 Like

I like #3.

Lol! Don’t feel that way at all! I love hearing your feedback and opinions :grin:

1 Like

Beautiful logo :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I agree with @jlesser

2 Likes