My logo, any suggestions?

I’ll try that!

@YelenaRey

Here is the logo with your suggestion, I love it! It’s so hard to pick!

4 Likes

I like this one the most with all the writing at the bottom, but if you did want to keep some text at the top I would put the nursery name up there and your name at the bottom with the date. I feel like it looks cleaner with it all at the bottom though.

3 Likes

I like this and I know Jenny suggested all letters in black, but I think your original idea to keep only nursery name in black is better. Your name and year in gray would be sort of a mirror image of the woman with baby on top. Can you show me like that?

4 Likes

Ya like that and all at the bottom.

2 Likes

Ok @YelenaRey , here is the lettering fading out. I think I like it!

7 Likes

Look at how far it came with all your suggestions!
:heart: :star2: :heart:

1 Like

I like this one better

1 Like

Yep ! This one is the best !
Maybe just change the font for the year only, it’s hard to tell if it’s 2001 or 2007.

2 Likes

Thank you so much :blush:

1 Like

I like it! the only thing is I would make your font on your name a little big bigger or may be even in direfent (more plain font in italic) as it’s hard to read your last name in that font and small letters.

1 Like

Could your nursery name curve over the top instead of your name? It’s such a pretty picture and I like how the words frame it. All black lettering also makes it more clear and memorable. :two_hearts:

1 Like

Love ylena’s suggestion, looks super.

2 Likes

This is absolutely perfect!!! Make sure “nursery” is spelled correctly. It looks alike it has two “r”.

2 Likes

Nice catch! The spelling is right on the very first one, but misspelled on the rest

1 Like

Lol! Thanks for catching that! Thank you so much ALL! :heart:

1 Like

Yes thank you!

Now you have to put the few top choices and take a vote

1 Like

I love it it’s beautiful

1 Like

Fun idea!!